In order to follow these new guidelines there have been several changes within the resort for the 2013/2014 winter season:
- The addition of nappy changing areas in public toilets.
- The improvement of the existing toboggan runs.
- The creation of a new mascot, called Kenotte.
- The creation of a children’s play area in the two Tourist Offices.
- The creation of a brochure dedicated to families.
- The creation of a recreational area called the Kenothèque (after the mascot) at the Parc Olympique.
Kenotte is waiting for you this winter !